Curb Appeal Checklist
Inspect the outside ground areas on all sides.
- Remove any building materials, scrap wood, discarded household items, etc. from the property.
- Store garbage cans in the garage or neatly next to the parking area or side of the house.
Check the home from the roof line down.
- Is the roof free and clear from obstructions, leaves, moss?
- Are the gutters clear and neatly hung?
- Make sure the windows clean and free from obstructions (such as overgrown bushes or trees).
- Are bushes, trees and shrubs neatly pruned?
- Clear walkways and ensure there are no potential tripping hazards?
- Are the steps to the porch or porch/deck/balcony safe to walk on?
Inspect the condition of the paint or siding?
- Is it time to power wash the siding?
- Are there any areas where touch up paint is needed?
- Is the front door in good shape?
- Does the entry way into the home appear inviting?
Do flower beds need an upgrade?
- Are plants neatly pruned?
- Is the bed free and clear of weeds?
- Is the bed properly mulched?
- Are flowers in bloom?
Keep the lawn neatly groomed.
- Is the lawn free from weeds?
- Ensure the lawn is free from grass clippings.
- Is the lawn mowed and neatly edged?